Monday, October 26, 2009

Addiction

Addiction means something different to everyone, for me one of my addictions is picture frames, I am not sure how it started, just a few short years ago my Aunt Dee was telling me I need to put something on my walls. Now as I walk from room to room I don't see much of the walls I so carefully painted. Our children have become our works of art, each picture beautiful and unique. A picture is worth a thousand words, that's what they say but the most important word that comes to my mind is Love.
And so I challenged myself to count the picture frames that have been added since our first baby arrived and if you think this is not an addiction, it is, the grand total 76. So the next time I visit the craft store I plan to skip the frame aisle and go right to the paper aisle, another of my addictions, however that is an addiction I can conceal in folders, boxes and even the closet. :)

No comments: