I think we have finally recovered from our Black Friday shopping.
Yesterday Ellie and I started our morning at 4, we quietly snuck out of the house, in hopes to not wake the others and made our way to the mall. Ellie was so excited to see all the cars, I on the other hand didn't enjoy the dilema of trying to park, but after only a few minutes we were able to steal a spot and not 40 acres away! :) The stores were packed but the holiday spirit was all around and the hope of getting that great deal was like a drug, addictive and controlling. Ellie had fun shopping for family and picking out very special presents, but the checkout line was a little longer than she hoped. After 3 hours and the completion of our lists she was ready to get back to her jammies and playing with her sister. And now we wait patiently to deliver those presents and smiles.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment