No secret, just worked on it, he was scared at first also, I think they all are but after awhile they give in. :) Wasn't sure I would be able to potty train so young but he did great, only wears diapes at naptime and bedtime. He does have an occasional accident but I am so glad to not be dumping so many diapers into the landfills. Added bonus is saving some money too.
3 comments:
Should read Mr. Pouty on the potty!!! Sooooo cute! Getting the job done!!
You have to tell me your secret, Oliver is afraid to sit on his potty!
No secret, just worked on it, he was scared at first also, I think they all are but after awhile they give in. :)
Wasn't sure I would be able to potty train so young but he did great, only wears diapes at naptime and bedtime. He does have an occasional accident but I am so glad to not be dumping so many diapers into the landfills. Added bonus is saving some money too.
Post a Comment