We took a shopping trip to Chicago to celebrate Drea's passing "The Bar" exam. It was a lot of fun, tons of people and really good food! But I know I am not the Big City girl, watching the townies it was exhausting to think how much time not to mention how much money it takes to dress so trendy. These people are crazy for how much they are willing to spend on clothes, shoes and handbags. :)
Monday, November 15, 2010
We took a shopping trip to Chicago to celebrate Drea's passing "The Bar" exam. It was a lot of fun, tons of people and really good food! But I know I am not the Big City girl, watching the townies it was exhausting to think how much time not to mention how much money it takes to dress so trendy. These people are crazy for how much they are willing to spend on clothes, shoes and handbags. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love to see my girls in the "Big City" My Home Town Chicago is!!!
Post a Comment